Monday, September 25, 2006

Got Salmon?

Simply-Grilled Salmon, -- juicy & plumpy, just perfect -- one of the Island Specialties at Bahama Breeze got me hooked on Salmon. For those who are not fond of fish, you just won't get it; the distinct flavor left in the mouth took me back to the restaurant the next day and again soon after. It's funny; I used to avoid ordering Salmon just because it's usually overdone for my taste, plus I was never big on Salmon unless it was cooked Japanese-style: grilled-salted-Salmon (Sake.no.shioyaki). With this piece of fish right out of the grill, a bowl of rice or two is easy; this is my 'comfort food'.

If you don't like fish, try the Sun-Drenched Portobello & Char-grilled Vegetable Sandwich. It's filled with zucchini, yellow squash, red pepper, tomato, asparagus, pepper-jack cheese, hot-pressed on Cuban bread, and sweet and tangy basil based sauce goes perfectly together with it. After having this savory sandwich, eating only vegetables doesn't sound too bad.





No comments:

Find me on the Internet